Monday, April 16, 2012

Need help with new account.

Hello!

So, my account got permanently banned a year ago and I haven't played since then, but my friend got me a game card for Christmas and I'd like to start up again... But I'm not too sure how to go about that.

I still have WoW on my computer (up to WotLK), but I'm pretty sure I lost the packaging and papers that came with it when I moved... I've created a new account, but it's asking me for a game key.

Obviously, I'm gonna have to buy a new one, but here's where I'm a little confused...

Do I have to buy WoW, Burning Crusade AND WotLK all over again, or do I just have to buy WotLK?

I hope this made sense! Thanks for giving this a read!

(Oh, and just for the record, I won't be getting banned again, I promise!)|||You're going to have to buy the game and all expansions all over again, regardles of waht you have installed.

It's the keys for the accounts you need and not the software itself.|||If you lost your keys, im afraid you are going to have to buy them all.

Luckily for you, Vanilla + TBC + WotLK is only like 25 dollars now in the right store :P

No comments:

Post a Comment