Monday, April 16, 2012

Little help

Hello. I have a little (big) problem.Yesterday I was playing wow,today I start wow and it says error.I unistall wow and again install and again error :S some one can tell me what's going on here is a screenshoot:





http://img440.imageshack.us/i/89853472.jpg/|||Quote:








Hello. I have a little (big) problem.Yesterday I was playing wow,today I start wow and it says error.I unistall wow and again install and again error :S some one can tell me what's going on here is a screenshoot:





http://img440.imageshack.us/i/89853472.jpg/




System specs and credit card number please (one of these bits of info I don't need, but seperates the wheat from the chaff)|||Looks like WoW crashed.

Specs and access to bank account info for repairs...

Same comment as Er.|||One thing I notice from the screenshot is that the version listed is 3.3.5. Are you trying to launch directly from the game executable, or are you starting up from the launcher? If you aren't starting up from the launcher, give that a try.

Beyond that, at exactly which point is it crashing?

(And of course, they system spec requested by others would help us troubleshoot as well.)|||Or are you trying to get us to help you with your private server? We don't do that here if this is the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment