Thursday, April 12, 2012

I can't pick, Priest or Hunter?

[:1]I don't do PVP or anything since I am new to WoW, but I really like Hunter and Priest. I love the priests spells, and I love hunters for their pets and shooting abilities, and it seems dumb to level them both up 5 times. I wanna stick to one class, but they are so good! Could anyone help me?

Holy Priest, Beastmastery Hunter.

Just help me pick one.|||If you enjoy playing both, why restrict yourself to just the one?

The specs you mentioned have different functions within a group. As a holy priest (healer), you will find it easier to get into instances, but would not be too easy to solo level.

The hunter is much better suited to solo levelling, but you will have to wait longer to get into dungeons.|||the priest can heal or dps which is a really fun class but harder to 'live'. On most servers there are a ton of hunters. Almost everyone has a hunter because they are fun, and easy to solo with. These are exceptionally great for harvesting materials or what we call a farmer tool. That is not to shorten their viability to higher end things though. PVP is also great for hunters as they live longer-in most cases-and are not as squishy as a cloth wearer.

My suggestion to you is that you play them on their rested and then swap. Keep an eye on quest rewards so that when you do the other, you know which items you want for the other. What i did was a zone, then rested the other toon, and sought the quest rewards that were worth it and did those lines. So i did that line and zone till my rested was gone and i got through it faster the 2nd time because locations were fresh in my head. now this can get old doing them two times in a row.

Don't restrict yourself. It may take you longer, but at the end you will have two. And at some point you may find that reaching a certain level will define which one you play more than the other.|||Good advice from maddpappy and waflob, there is no reason to restrict yourself. You can have up to 10 characters per realm with a maximum of 50 on one account. That is a lot. Try both and see what suits you best, and if there isn't a clear outcome in the end, just play them both. I play the game since launch and I still don't have a real favorite. The fun is in switching every now and then.|||Quote:








I don't do PVP or anything since I am new to WoW, but I really like Hunter and Priest. I love the priests spells, and I love hunters for their pets and shooting abilities, and it seems dumb to level them both up 5 times. I wanna stick to one class, but they are so good! Could anyone help me?

Holy Priest, Beastmastery Hunter.

Just help me pick one.




I have something interesting to tell you.

My experiences as a Hunter have told me that they are easy for beginners, less nooby than rogues and mostly more fun, while priests I find useless personally. I am a bit of a Nerd, seeing as I have 3 level 70 characters (I prefer not to get expansions). I suppose Hunters are the best choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment