Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gear Help

[:1]Hello everyone, I just started WOW I have a lvl 10 human warrior, Im on the Area 52 Server, If anyone could please help me out with some good gear, I only have maybe at most 20 silver, So anyone that can give me some good gear for my lvl 10 or good gear for warrior for later lvls would be great also I have a question, If a person was to sell there WOW char how much could someone get for it?? Like I mean a high lvl n mid lvl, Its JUST a question

My char name is Erikiacopel

Im useing the trail till I get paid n buy it,|||Just keep questing and using the the quest rewards gear for upgrades.

When you become a member choose Herbalism and Mining as your professions and run around the starter areas for an hour farming everything you can, dump on the AH in stacks of 20 and you'll soon have enough gold to buy everything you need.

It's so quick and easy to level nowadays, why would anyone buy a pre-levelled toon and secondly they would be stupid if they did... I doubt it's even legal?|||it's so easy to spot the ebayers these days - they usually have a fairly decently geared char and no clue what to do with it. I don't see how that can be fun for anyone ...|||My son is the same level as you, except he is an orc in the same server, shaman.

Quests are pretty good for gear. When you want gear, make sure to check your Armor details. Warriors need Plate and Mail for their armor. Weapons and others: Bows, Crossbows, Guns. Axes, Swords, Etc. The higher the armor, the more bonuses = The better the item.

You could always enhance weapons and get weightstones from a proffesion though...

No comments:

Post a Comment