Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am hopelessly lost in Fel Rock

[:1]I am rather new to WOW, but not totally. I have a level 40 and level 15, be and draenei respectively, and started a Night Elf.

I'm at the very beginning of the game, and Fel Rock is by far the most confusing interior I've ever been in. It feels like the water temple from OOT, it's crazy. I've gone around in circles 6 times, I have honestly been in this cave for 2 hours just trying to get the f out, any ideas to help me find my way?|||That place is a little tricky, you could try to look for a small dead-end looking spot on your map. If you're in the main area there the large pool is, try to find the area where there is a little river and follow it upstream, then head right at the fork and stay right. If all else fails, try the unstick feature in your game options.|||I would use my hearthstone if it got that bad|||Yep, there is that. I often forget about the hearthstone, since my main is a mage XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment