Thursday, April 12, 2012

Heirlooms

[:1]I just wondered what heirlooms people use or could recommend?

I ask this because my current with rep with a guild enables me to buy them from the guild vendor but the price it pretty steep. Are they really worth it?

Elder|||First of all it depends on what class you are leveling...buy heirlooms accordingly. And yes they are definitely worth it. First of all you own people in PVP while leveling up and the 20% xp gain is certainly worth it. I don't have any experience with the new cata heirlooms but I highly recommend the shoulders/ chest/ weapons.|||there are 2 sorts of heirloom exp items - those that stop at lvl 80 and those that carry on to 85. If your main objective is to race up to 85 pdfq, then get as many as you can afford.

With all items (chest, shoulders, head, cloak) you get something like 35% extra experience, which is not to be sniffed at :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment