Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good duo?

[:1]I've been playing wow on and of since 2005 and I've played mostly caster. This time I'm gonna start on a new server with a friend and I would like to know what combination of classes work well together. Since things change a lot and it's been over a year since I last played, I guess I'm out of sync.

Anyway, my friend likes to play a melee class. Preferebly a tank, with high survivability and straightforward gameplay. I prefer something with a high skill ceiling, and with an engaging type of play. Don't know if thats the right word but.

We will probably only play casual with some pvp, and some raiding. All round.

And also, anyone know a good EU PvP server that has good portion of active pvp players and pve players?

Thanks!|||I find Azjol Nerub have a good variety of pvp/pve players who are very active in this realm.

As for classes if pvp, sadly i can only really comment on the caster side of pvp, warlock/priest druid/priest sort of combo, I do see a lot of warrior/rogue warrior/druid combos when im in the field.|||Personally, I think a good duo for you two would be Prot Warrior and Disc Priest. You'd have a low que time for dungeons and excel in survivability in PvP, and the PvE dps isn't too bad as a Disc Priest, plus it can provide healing to you and your friend for those elite quests in Outland/Northrend.

No comments:

Post a Comment