Saturday, April 14, 2012

Problems With Battle Chest Please Help

[:1]I started off with a Trail of Wow, and then after words bought a subscription along with the Battle Chest. Everything was fine and uploaded correctly ..I thought but when I tried to play the game it said I couldn't play a race that was for Burning Crusade because it wasnt installed. I had just finished installing both discs that came with the package. Also I noticed that my trail account was still there, and when I tried to ask for help on the forums it said my account had been frozen or expired even though I just bought a new subscription and it says Active.

What is going on? Does any one know or can help?|||Sometimes the trial account will remain listed even if you aren't still on the trial. The important thing is that your main account is listed.

So, assuming that you can see your "real" account, does it say that it is upgraded to Burning Crusade? If it just says "World of Warcraft" and not "World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade" it hasn't been upgraded.

The Battle Chest should have come with two sets of CD keys, one for orignial WoW, and one for Burning Crusade. You will need to make sure that both of these are on your account. If you didn't do this, then go to your Battle.net account and select the non-trial WoW account. There should be an option to add a CD key to the account in the "Upgrade Available" box. (On my account the upgrade box is brown with a picture of the Cata box, but yours will probably show the BC box.)

As for the active vs. frozen issue, are you trying to use the forums under the trial account? That account is in all likelyhood frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment