Saturday, April 14, 2012

hi

[:1]hi

I'm new to the forums

I have been playing wow for about 2 months now and to be honest I have not got must enjoyment out of it. The real reason I want to join is because my friend told me there are huge wars on the game, loads of people a side and that what I'm into, so I have a few questions about it-

1. how often is there a huge war? (at least 50 a side)

2. how often is there a medium-small war (between 10-49 a side)

3. can I start a war at level 15?

4. How? whether I can or I can or I cant at 15.

5. if I cannot start one a 15, why?

6. how can I get more enjoyment out of the game?

Thanks so much

Tom|||Can't answer all your questions.

Never seen one with 50 players, but the occasional/rare city raid by either side with around 10-15.

If you're into PVP why not try doing Battle Grounds against the opposite side (Alliance or Horde) as some of those need a lot of players. You can start them at lvl 10 and they have different players lvls, 10-15 is the first I think.|||the only larger ones that spring to mind are Wintergrasp and Tol Barad, but these are at later levels (80(78?) and 85, respectively)|||Q: how can I get more enjoyment out of the game?

Depends what you enjoy most?

For the first year and a half I was Guildless, solo�d everything, levelled purely on quests, never used the chat and still levelled 3 toons to 85.

It's only now whilst doing the 4th and 5th toons (I stopped them at 65 previously) that I've; joined a guild and started talking, doing BG's, Group quests, Dungeon's and found I REALLY enjoy it.

I'm really bad at pvp and die quite often doing during BG's but I do find them fun (except when the re-spawn point is being camped by the Alliance) and think they're a great learning experience if you wish to start doing Arena's later in the game (I've never tried it would be to embarrassing).

Myself, I love being self-sufficient; farming all the mats for my professions, making upgrades for my toons instead of simply buying them from the AH. I find it nice being able to make items for the other guild members (if they have the mats).

Bottom line is there are simply too many things for me to do in the game, so I doubt I will get bored for a very long time�

No comments:

Post a Comment