Thursday, April 12, 2012

Help! Ran out of game time =/ (SoR?)

[:1]Hey guys,

Just to make one thing clear before I carry on im in NO way shape or form trying to scrounge free game time, I would just like to see if the procedure works or not.

Basically hello im new the forums so hopefully i've posted into the right catergory :) But getting to the point now, yesterday my game time ran out... I was naive to think I left some cash in my bank to pay for it however last week I drew the remainding money from my account to last me the next 2 weeks until payday.

So I was wondering is it possible if anyone who plays WoW EU that they can do a Scroll of Resurrection on me? So then it can last me the 10 days and then on payday I will purchase a new month subscription which in turn gives you a FREE months subscription. Though somewhere i've read that the SoR only work on accounts that have been inactive for 3 weeks? Is this true?

Many thanks.|||Quote:








Though somewhere i've read that the SoR only work on accounts that have been inactive for 3 weeks? Is this true?




Nope its at least 3 months inactivity to be eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment