Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help new 2 WOW!

[:1]Salutations!

I have a new World Of Warcraft, and I found some problems. Firstly, I am not able to cope with the loss. I am a hunter, but will not have a fast kill. Killing the enemy is not far too long, it is easier in the fun. Please help me more harming enemy. His skill points should be put in any ideas? (Level I 21, I'm 16 and my Hunter is not). In addition, most people do not need to look? What nobody knows what is in miles? Incidentally, I play as elf Union.

And, before losing two characters and the team stats? Good for hunters and animals? People have to be a pig, but (as a garden) in place of a pig.|||Not helping in watching distance?|||Err... I can't understand a word of what Google Translate cooked up here...

No comments:

Post a Comment